Dine With Your Valentine at The Village Shops!
In case you didn’t hear the big news…The Village Shops on Venetian Bay has earned the titles of best Restaurants with a View, Romantic Dining, and Waterfront Dining four years in a row by Naples Daily News! With that being said, it comes as no surprise that the reservations are flooding in for Valentine’s Day!
From pub grub to elegant dining, there is something to satisfy any and all taste buds. The Village’s six sparkling waterfront restaurants offer a diverse menu differing from one restaurant to the next; however, they all maintain the same 5-star, award winning ambiance and flavor.
Decisions, decisions! Having trouble deciding where to dine with your Valentine? Read on to find out exactly what you can expect from each of the six sparkling waterfront restaurants at The Village Shops!
- Bayside Seafood – one of Naples’ most beloved waterfront restaurants and a staple to The Village Shops for more than 25 years! The menu offers the freshest seafood, steaks, specialty pasta dishes, and salads. As if that’s not enough, wine lovers rejoice at Sukie’s Wine Shop, located off the front entrance of Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar. Sukie’s Wine Shop has a private Vintner’s Room, perfect for enjoying an intimate wine experience in a beautifully decorated dining room among private staff and amenities. Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar, 239-649-5552, North Village suite 4270
- Fish Restaurant – It’s all in the name! Fish brings the gifts of the sea to you, whether it’s seasonal, locally caught fish, freshly prepared sushi, or delicacies from around the world brought directly to your plate. Fish Restaurant, 239-263-3474, North Village suite 304
- MiraMare Ristorante – a true Italian experience all while taking in the beautiful view of the Venetian Bay. You will be taken to Italy with every bite and undeniably savor the flavor until your next visit. Their menu is a balance of traditional and contemporary Italian dishes crafted with farm fresh and innovative ingredients. Taste and presentation are of utmost importance, which is evident when tasting the made-from-scratch pastas and pizzas and the perfectly cooked seafood and meat dishes. MiraMare Ristorante, 239-430-6273, South Village suite 4236
- M-Waterfront Grille – a Naples’ local favorite to the year-rounders and a destination spot for visitors! It is the spectacular view of the Venetian Bay that has made the restaurant a favorite to many. However, it is the cutting edge continental cuisine and fireworks of flavors that keeps guests coming back. M-Waterfront Grille is passionate about serving only the freshest seafood, most flavorful steaks, homemade pastas, and more. M-Waterfront Grille, 239-263-4421, North Village suite 104
- The Village Pub – a friendly neighborhood hotspot with exceptional food and service! “Todays Catch” is always a popular menu choice with the freshest seafood served on a sandwich, salad, or prepared on a platter. Enjoy additional options of seafood, sandwiches, salads, and the famous “Pub Stuff” section of the menu. You’re guaranteed to find a personal favorite and a pint on tap to compliment it. The Village Pub, 239-262-2707, North Village suite 606
- T-Michaels Steak & Lobster – specializes in USDA Prime Steaks and Whole Maine Lobsters. Their menu consists of classic steak and lobster fare along with signature dishes from land, sea and earth. Enjoy daily specials, highlighting locally caught fish and fresh ingredients, and an ever-evolving wine list featuring bottles weekly from around the globe.T-Michaels Steak & Lobster, 239-261-0622, South Village suite 4050
Make your reservation today!