The Best Waterfront Dining in Naples at The Village Shops on Venetian Bay!
As the years evolve, so do dining styles. There is casual, family style, fine dining, food trucks, and so many more. However, when living in Florida, there is one type of dining that never goes out of style, and that is waterfront dining! When dining on the water there are too many picture perfect moments to count. At any given moment, guests can experience dolphins, sunsets, boaters, waves crashing, and many more wonders of the water.
For four consecutive years, 2015-2018, The Village Shops has taken home gold in the Naples Daily News “Best of Naples” awards category, Waterfront Dining. The Naples’ people vote year after year, and they aren’t lying when they say that waterfront dining blow any other type of dining out of the water. The Village Shops can attribute its award winning title to its prime location perched beside the Venetian Bay. Each of The Village’s six waterfront restaurants have a front row seat to the Venetian views, which means you better call and make your reservation to experience it for yourself!
The Village Shops’ six sparkling waterfront restaurants offer contemporary cuisine, seafood, pub grub, Italian, steak, and lobster…cuisine for any craving. As the voters know all too well, each menu pairs perfectly with a bottle of wine, a delectable dessert, and most importantly a side of waterfront views.
A waterfront table is awaiting your arrival. Call and make your reservation today!
- Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar, 239-649-5552, south side of The Village in suite 4270
- Fish Restaurant, 239-263-3474, north side of The Village in suite 304
- MiraMare Ristorante, 239-430-6273, south side of The Village in suite 4236
- M-Waterfront Grille, 239-263-4421, north side of The Village in suite 304
- The Village Pub, 239-262-2707, north side of The Village in suite 104
- T-Michaels Steak & Lobster, 239-261-0622, south side of The Village in suite 4050
The Village Shops is extremely grateful that the Naples locals have voted each year in the Waterfront Dining category to support The Village Shops and its waterfront restaurants! Mark your calendar for the upcoming 2019 awards being held online, June 16-30. Voting can be found by visiting http://www.bestswfl.com.