The Village Shops Restaurant Update!
On Saturday, May 16th, another Executive Order was released updating the status of restaurants in Florida. Indoor seating in restaurant dining areas is allowed to operate at 50% occupancy with appropriate social/physical distancing, while bars and counters are to remain closed. Outdoor seating at restaurants is also permitted with social/physical distancing as well. Appropriate social distancing requires maintaining a minimum of six feet between parties, only seating parties of ten or less.
The Village Shops restaurants are making all the necessary adjustments to stay in compliance with these requirements, while safely serving the public through inside, outside, and to go dining. Each restaurant has created and implemented safety protocols and sanitation standards including wearing masks and gloves, social distancing, disposable menus, sanitation stations, and more.
That being said, the sparkling waterfront restaurants at The Village Shops are thrilled to welcome you back! No matter your dining preference, view the following websites for menu information or call your favorite restaurant for reservations or to go orders.
Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar
- 239-649-5552, south side of The Village in suite 4270
- 239-263-3474, north side of The Village in suite 304
Le Petit French Café
- 239-280-0438, north side of The Village Shops in suite 506
- 239-430-6273, south side of The Village in suite 4236
- 239-263-4421, north side of The Village in suite 304
The Village Pub
- 239-262-2707, north side of The Village in suite 104
T-Michaels Steak & Lobster
- 239-261-0622, south side of The Village in suite 4050