Celebrate National Wine Day on the Bay!
Today, May 25th, is National Wine Day and we are here to remind you that there is always time for a glass of wine! It is also no coincidence that this holiday falls on “Wine Down Wednesday”. That’s a good enough reason to gather up your friends, head to The Village, grab a glass, and toast to National Wine Day!
The fact that there are over 15 wine holidays on the National Day calendar shows just how universally loved wine is and how it deserves to be celebrated. While wine is a seemingly simple beverage, wine connoisseurs grasp the complexity of it. There is red, white, rosé, dessert, sparkling, and fortified wines and amongst those categories are hundreds of wines originating from different regions and varying in regards to tannins, sweetness, acidity, body, and flavor.
Pinot, Cabernet, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Rosé…you name it, The Village Shops restaurants have it. Each Village restaurant, as well as Sukie’s Wine Shop, have hundreds of wines to choose from on their ever-evolving wine lists, featuring premium bottles from around the world. When wining and dining at The Village Shops, it is no secret that there is a glass that will pair perfectly with each restaurant’s appetizer and entrée options.
The best part, you ask? On National Wine Day (and every day spent on the Bay), the glass is always half full and your day will be filled with nothing but sips, smiles, and sunshine! The Village Shops restaurants will handle the uncorking so that you will be well on your way to unwinding! See the below list of places to visit at The Village on National Wine Day.
Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar
- 239-649-5552, south side of The Village in suite 4270
- 239-263-3474, north side of The Village in suite 304
Le Petit French Café
- 239-280-0438, north side of The Village Shops in suite 506
M Waterfront Grille
- 239-263-4421, north side of The Village in suite 104
- 239-430-6273, south side of The Village in suite 4236
Sukie’s Wine Shop
- 239-228-5823, south side of The Village Shops in suite 4280
T-Michaels Steak & Lobster
- 239-261-0622, south side of The Village in suite 4050
The Village Pub
- 239-262-2707, north side of The Village in suite 606