Put Down Your Paddle and Grab Your Computer! Naples Winter Wine Festival Online Auction Now Open!
January hits and Naples Winter Wine Festival immediately becomes the talk of the town! NWWF is held each year consisting of brunches, lunches, dinners, and auctions, all of which raise money for Naples Children & Education Foundation. NCEF strives to make a profound and sustaining difference in the quality of children’s lives. Since its inception in 2001, the Naples Winter Wine Festival has raised more than $191 million for children in need, as a result, improving the lives of over 200,000 underprivileged and at-risk children in Collier County.
In 2015, Naples Winter Wine Festival launched its Online Auction, which opened the door to a wider range of participation from the local community, as well as supporters from across the country who are unable to attend the Festival—and has raised over $1,000,000. The Village Shops on Venetian Bay is a strong advocate of helping children in Southwest Florida, working each year to provide the ultimate online auction package to give back to the community and treat one lucky bidder and friends to a fun day on the Bay!
Put down those paddles and grab a glass of wine and your computer because the online auction is as easy as clicking a button and LOT #113 is one you won’t want to miss! The online auction is open now through Tuesday, January 28th inviting bidders to bid on “The Ultimate 7 Night Cruise & Spa Package” with The Village Shops with a total value of more than $24,000!
Here’s what it entails…!
The Ultimate 7 Night Cruise & Spa Package:
- A seven (7) night European river cruise on AmaWaterways River Cruise for two (2) couples compliments of Expedia CruiseShipCenters
- Four (4) golden tickets from Robert of Philadelphia
- Four (4) $80.00 gift certificates to Elegant Style Salon
- Four (4) $200.00 gift certificates to Time 4 U Med Spa
- Four (4) skin care gift baskets from Time 4 U Med Spa
This exceptional lot will provide two lucky couples the very best in both spa services and European travel. Your adventure begins close to home at The Village Shops on Venetian Bay in Naples, where you’ll take advantage of a wide range of beauty-enhancing treatments:
- Four golden tickets to Robert of Philadelphia, entitling you to a complete hair makeover—from highlights, color, conditioning treatment, a relaxing shampoo, haircut and blowout; head, neck and shoulder massage are also included.
- Four gift certificates to Elegant Style Salon, a full-service skin care salon offering high-tech, anti-aging facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, permanent makeup, therapeutic massages, body wraps and several other skincare services as well as manicure and pedicure packages.
- Four gift certificates and four skin care gift baskets from Time 4 U Med Spa, with available services including Botox Cosmetic, disport, dermal fillers, kybella, sculptra, silhouette instalift threads, EMSCULPT body contouring, laser skin rejuvenation, laser hair removal, laser vein removal and much more!
Now that you’re feeling fabulous, it’s time to embark on a 7-day European river cruise on AmaWaterways compliments of Expedia CruiseShipCenters. You’ll float down the center of the Continent, enjoying complimentary shore excursions and wine or beer with lunch and dinner. A family-owned company offering outstanding accommodations and personal service, AMA was voted the “Best River Cruise Line” in 2018 by Virtuoso. Pull out those credit cards, it’s time to start bidding! https://www.nwwfonlineauction.com/Listing/Details/310662/LOT-113-THE-ULTIMATE-7-NIGHT-CRUISE-SPA-PACKAGE
The Village Shops on Venetian Bay is located at 4200 Gulf Shore Blvd North Naples, Florida 34103 and can be reached by calling 239-261-6100. INSIDER’S INFORMATION: Experience and gift certificates are valid through December 31, 2020. Cruise dates are subject to availability. Round trip airfare to the cruise port and ground transportation is not included.