Spring into Action: J.McLaughlin’s March Style Guide Has Been Released!
There are only 15 days left until spring, but who is counting anyway? Just kidding…we believe the countdown is on just about every person’s calendar because it means the cold fronts are behind us and the bright, cheery, flower-filled days are before us!
In the midst of winter there are several fashion factors that are taken for granted such as sun dresses, open-toe shoes, shorts, and tanks, due to the overall Florida weather confusion (Is it hot today? Is it cold? Should I bring a jacket? Should I wear boots?)! Push those fashion fears to the back of your closet because there are only sunny days ahead.
Welcome to March where the flowers are blooming and your wardrobe is booming, especially when you follow J.McLaughlin’s March Style Guide. This month’s style guide was curated and captured in the Sunshine State, which of course means a Florida native’s favorite fashions featuring warm tones and tropical prints.
J.McLaughlin broke it down to let the Village visitors know what they can expect to see when stepping into the beautifully merchandised boutique, located on the south side of The Village Shops…
- Tropical! Think toucan print, palm leaf, punch bowl hues
- Palm Beach Inspired Pinks! Watermelon, bougainvillea, fuchsia
- The launching of J.McLaughlin’s new Equestrian Collection just in time for derby and polo
- New handbag introductions in J.McLaughlin’s signature wicker
- Retro prints: a preppy oasis of patterns with a dash of offbeat panache
- New statement sandals with oversized buckles
- It’s dress season. Shirt dresses, boho styles, embroidered statement dresses
Now that J.McLaughlin sparked some spring excitement and the temps have returned to the 80’s, stop in the boutique located in suite 4260 to shop the March Style Guide. For information on availability, sizing, etc. call the J.McLaughlin at 239-776-7772.