The Dog Days of Summer at The Village Shops!
The “Dog Days of Summer” are upon us here at The Village Shops! We understand that pets are family and encourage you to bring your favorite four-legged friend along for an un-fur-gettable day of shopping and dining by the Bay!
There is no better way to start your morning than with coffee and Naples’ best crepes at Le Petit French Café. Sit back and relax at the serene outside seating with your pup by your side.
With the caffeine coursing and a playful pup pulling, it is time to start a day of shopping. Here is a guide to shopping all things dog!
- Lux Boutique– Shop for yourself and your dog, the perfect combination. Lux has the essentials to start every morning and end every night on a paws-itive note. Shop the “Buffalovely” printed coffee cups for you and the “Say What? Dog Tags” for your dog. There is a tag to match any pup’s personality.
- At The Village Shops, it is easy to lose track of time when shopping at the 40+ boutiques and dining at the six sparkling waterfront restaurants. Stop in A Horse of a Different Color to check out their tail wagging dog clocks. This home décor must-have comes in a number of different dog breeds.
- All About April knows a dog isn’t just a man’s best friend, but a toddler’s as well. Stop in and shop their adorable collection of Catimini dog sweaters and books.
- Dazzle in DanaTyler’s dog-inspired line of jewelry. Their jewelry isn’t the only treat in the store…ask an associate for one of their tasty dog treats.
- When looking for a hydration station, go to Whispers of Naples, Sara Campbell, and McLaughlin. Look for the decorative dog bowls outside of each store to help keep your dog hydrated. No need to stress, The Village Shops also has you covered with doggy relief stations, which can be found on the north and south side of The Village neighboring Gulfshore Blvd., which have plastic bags and a handy disposal area.
Trying to decide on lunch or dinner plans? Enjoy cutting edge continental cuisine at M-Waterfront or casual dining and a nautical menu at The Village Pub. Both restaurants offer dog-friendly waterfront patio dining. Pro Tip:Dogs can enjoy a snack as well at M-Waterfront by asking the server for a dog treat!
Naples’ only Ben & Jerry’s always makes its way onto the agenda before, during, or after a day of shopping. Everyone enjoys an ice cream cool down on a hot summer day, even your pup. Stop in and choose among the 30+ flavors for yourself, and be sure to also snag your dog a pup cup for only $3.99.
Save the Date:The Village Shops’ “Santa Paws” event will be held on Thursday, December 13 from 5-7pm. Bring out the pups to meet and take holiday photos with Santa! Meet the adorable, adoptable pets from the Humane Society of Naples and make your holidays even more dog-friendly!
Featured Photo: @Dogslovenaples