Wine Down Wednesday at The Village Shops!
Week days can often be stressful. Your to do list is a mile long with things you’re looking to accomplish before a nice relaxing weekend. Well, we’ve made it to Wednesday! That is something worth celebrating, right? Why not turn today into a Wine Down Wednesday at The Village Shops…the perfect way to unwind before taking on the rest of the week.
On Wine Down Wednesdays, the glass is always half full and the day is filled with nothing but sips, smiles, and sunshine off the Venetian Bay. Le Petit French Café is happy to help you start Wine Down Wednesday at lunch, serving up their newest menu item, a Berry Sangria Iced Tea Cooler – made with passion tea, berry orange syrup, and apple juice. You’ll be tasting summer with every sip of this sangria. Also, be sure to ask for their wine list for additional red and white options.
For evening unwinding, The Village Shops restaurants have hundreds of wines to choose from with their ever-evolving wine lists, featuring premium red and white bottles from around the world. When wining and dining, it is no secret that a pinot pairs perfectly with each restaurant’s appetizer and entrée options. Better yet, every glass compliments every menu item at The Village!
There is no whining when you’re Wednesday wining at The Village Shops! Grab some friends, grab a glass, and let’s toast to Wine Down Wednesday on the Bay! See the below listing of Village restaurants for website wine lists and phone numbers to book your reservation to wine down.
T-Michaels Steak & Lobster
- 239-261-0622, south side of The Village in suite 4050
Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar
- 239-649-5552, south side of The Village in suite 4270
Sukie’s Wine Shop
- 239-228-5823, south side of The Village Shops in suite 4280
- 239-430-6273, south side of The Village in suite 4236
M Waterfront Grille
- 239-263-4421, north side of The Village in suite 304
The Village Pub
- 239-262-2707, north side of The Village in suite 104
- 239-263-3474, north side of The Village in suite 304
Le Petit French Café
- 239-280-0438, north side of The Village Shops in suite 506